PlanetSide 2

how do i "get in" ?

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:26 am Subject: how do i "get in" ? Top
I'm consued, downloaded the game via stream, created an account here. Launching the game and it asks me for a Station Name and a Station Password. How do i obtain those ? Couldn't find a way to "create" anything else then an account here which is obviosuly not the info used to get inside the game. Please help :)

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 am Subject: Re: how do i "get in" ? Top
you dont, steam is serving up the SOE Station version, not the ProSiebenSat.1 version.

either wait for steam to fix the issue, or download and run the launcher off this page, oh and enjoy the 7-10gb download again.

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 am Subject: Re: how do i "get in" ? Top
oh god....... thanks for the information anyway, appreciate it :)

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:59 am Subject: Re: how do i "get in" ? Top
yea had the same issue.
I use to have a station name so i entered it and it says i can't use it..it's double confusing..
I had to make an seperate account on your site to download it.

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:22 am Subject: Re: how do i "get in" ? Top
I have already twice downloaded the client from Steam, which is a lot of GB. Do you guys have a timeline for when this will be fixed and we will be able to use the game through Steam as it was intended? I do not want to change anything from my side, lines in files, redownload from the website, or anything else. I just want to use it through Steam as offered and as intended. I am not sure who's fault it is, yours or Steam, and it doesn't really matter. A timeline is the least you can offer until this will be fixed. A reply would be appreciated.

Thank you.

//Hades

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:50 am Subject: Re: how do i "get in" ? Top
Hi,

there is no timeline yet, sorry CountHades.

Rwy'n

Return to Q & A